We went to Outback because I had a coupon. I have to say the Alice Spring Chicken is the best there. I don't think it would be that hard to make at home. Have any of you tried to make it? (This should be Kelli's next project, she does these great blogs on the stuff she cooks.)
Then we went to see Cars 2 which I have to say was pretty blah. It was not nearly as good as the first one but the kids loved it. Chase would yell at the screen when Mater got in trouble or Lightning was racing. We just let him because there was only two other people in the theater and they had kids too. There was a great Toy Story short at the beginning. I recorded the 5 minute Toy Story short on my phone which I know is highly illegal but I know we will be buying the movie when it comes out anyway. It turns out that the whole thing taped upside down, apparently I was holding the phone wrong. That is karma for you.
After the movie we went to Baskin Robbins because I had a coupon (are you seeing a trend here?). Those poor people acted like they had never seen a coupon before in their lives, took four people standing around the register just to figure out what to do with the thing. In the end, we all got ice cream for around 5 bucks.
It was a great day!
P.S.-We didn't walk today but yesterday I took a picture of the little pond Macey keeps talking about.
The "Alligator Poop" pond
1 comment:
Sounds like a good day! And it does look like Alligator Poop to me!
Post a Comment