Hey!
My friend Kelli has an awesome blog with her thoughts and pictures of her family. She is so witty and funny. Sometimes in your life you can just meet people and wonder where they have been hiding. How can I not have known this awesome chick before now?! Anyway, if you want to check out her blog she is at msmanicmom.blogspot.com. So I was reading her blog about her daughter sneaking the cat food and I thought' "Hey! I got stuff to say too!" So I started this blog. I decided to call it "Don't Judge Me but...", because I find myself saying this a lot to my husband. For example,
Husband: "What did y'all eat for lunch today?"
Me: "Don't judge me but we didn't really wake up till 12:30 and have only had a bowl of popcorn since you walked in the door at 5:30."
or
Husband: "What is this dent in your car?"
Me: "Don't judge me but I have a problem with driving...and parking."
Anyway, a little about myself. My name is Deann. I have an awesome husband named Charles.
We have two beautiful children named Chase and Macey who are 9 and 7.
I am a registered nurse who works weekends at CMMC in Jackson. I have only worked with newborns since the day I graduated college so don't ask me about your heart medicine or hemorrhoids. I have no clue.
I love staying connected with people on Facebook (look at it on my phone at least 20 times a day). I scrapbook every picture I own and I coupon. Couponing is my new passion and I started a facebook page called "Vicksburg Couponing" for those of you interested at all.
I am involved in the PTA at Beechwood Elementary and love going to MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) meetings at Bowmar Baptist. MOPS has been my favorite place to meet new people. I don't even have a preschooler anymore, I just keep hanging around like that poor kid on the playground that needs friends.
Anyway, I hope you will follow me and listen to all my ramblings.......
1 comment:
I LOVE your blog!!! It has made me and my hubby laugh a lot. Keep writing!!!!! :) I wonder if you know my friend Kelly Engdhal??? That is not her married name, but she was a nurse at the hospital you work at too a few years ago. She was my best bud in high school, anyway, I too am lazy!!!!!!
Tiff
Post a Comment